Fringe 4x05 Novation

Tuesday, August 21 2012
8:30PM Eastern

What up Lunatic Fringe!

Fluorescent liquids injected. That seems…the worst thing

think they’re going to remember, somehow? Or that there will at some point be a reset?

They gotta remember at /some/ point. Hopefully

They could have glow-in-the-dark genes like the ANDI Monkey or the cats with jellyfish dna

I’m sorry… I find Walter’s sleeping method very… Walter.

I bet she’s a shifter!

I wonder whether Walternate shares any of these eccentricities or whether in his single-minded quest for revenge and to save his universe he has stamped them all out and become as iron as he looks.

definitely a shifter

is this other weird kind the only kind in this alt-timeline? Or are the face smashers still a thing, too?

No eye squeeze please can we retire that from fiction after 28 Days Later?!

Eye violence is one my things. I hate it. Makes me ill. I can watch someone’s intestines get removed with a spit but not eye destruction.

My thing was the knife across the palm. Now it’s fingers getting cut off. Wonder why!

Does it have something to do with… no. No. It’s too soon. I’m not going there.

Walter seems to be on a very short fuse right now. I bet money he’ll lose his shit in a wave of frustration and denial shortly.

You’re the only one not willing to =P

you think that this Walter is truly terrified of the consequences and is unwilling to try to change the course of the universes because of it?

YES mystery of Nina and Olivia’s relationship solved! Why did her mom die earlier in this timeline I wonder.

I went to pee right after Olivia showed up at the crime scene what I miss

Interesting to note that Walter is no longer the controlling owner of Massive Dynamic.