Fringe 4x02 One Night in October

Friday, 30 September 2011
9 PM Eastern/Pacific

this is a seriously creepy beginning!

Kennedy, Help Me!

Um, Lincoln.

Hehe

Why is he covering all the mirrors & monitors & equipment?

The Brain Freezer - ick.

Faux-livia has her own Broyles back?!? O.o

He’s got a 220 IQ and they think he won’t figure our something’s strange with this job? This is not going to work out well. :confused:

I know. What happens when Peter gets back. Does it all snap back?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I think maybe we end up with some odd mish-mash, but not back to exactly what it was before.

Walter going for sensory overload … is that Mozart Requiem?

Gotta luv Walter’s impersonation of a Maxxell ad.:slight_smile:

Oh, I’d forgotten that ad…good call. :slight_smile:

That’s why I keep trying out for millionaire. Gonna get on that show one day.

Bug girl got hitched to him. YEAH!!!

Okay, I’m not going to look at this part wiht the drill. Ugh! Thank Crom for commercial break.

Okay, I saw this coming from the moment he hit him. Now I wonder if the one with a Margery can help the one without before he dies…

An imprint that can never be erased - sounds like they’ve talking about Peter?

Yep you know they were. Now Walter hears Peter.

Adding aural hallucinations to the visual ones - hope they don’t think he’s got schizophrenia…

What gets me about this, is that it sounds like Peter is trying to hard to contact him. Reminds me of Star Trek and Eureka episodes where people get “phased-shifted” and can’t be seen or heard, but they are still there.

Next weld preview. Looks like Walter says Peter’s name by mistake. You there are never any mistakes when it comes to this show.:smiley:

Rewatching this episode. Even during my first run, I wasn’t fooled who John’s victim was.

John Pyper-Ferguson, such a great scene when he mentions what happened to him. Got nearly dusty in my room. I only wish that the Fox execs are happy about Fringe’s numbers and that more people would enjoy this series.

Again, I liked this episode a lot. It is up there with White Tulip and I love how they also mentioned the concept how people we meet shape us. Just like LOST did, especially when Christian talks about it.