Fringe 4x01 Neither Here Nor There

Friday, 23 September 2011
9 PM Eastern/Pacific

What’s his name from Atlantis!

Well he didn’t last long. :frowning:

This new blond Olivia sans peter is really cold …

Well the Faux olivia nailed her right away. She is alone. She’s back to where she was in the beginning.

Does Walter never leave the lab now?

I’m watching! It’s just hard to watch this show and post at the same time…

seems even more closed off than at the beginning but yes, it makes sense with the being alone

I know. :slight_smile: I hate to think I’ll miss something while texting. …

Well Lee is making himself useful.

Eeeewww! Why the heck did he just do that with his “fingernail” I need to remember not to eat dinner during this show

lee & Olivia the new dynamic duo… I could get used to that :slight_smile:

Did he just set that fire with his hand?

If they’re after heavy metals - like mercury - are they like the shape changes from the red verse nut maybe from third verse?

Not China … Wrong reds I guess …

Yes… Watcher grows a conscience :slight_smile:

Oh geez! Peter is the.man in the mirror!

Our first sighting. Guess we will see more. Wonder how long are they going to drag it out. BTW what happened to Fauxlivia’s Baby? Did he disappear to?

I’m curious about that as well. Also, I wonder where Rachel and Ella are now or if they are gone in this time line…

OMG!!! Did you see Peter flashing for a few frames into existence after Olivia and Alt-Olivia have their talk?? Looks like their new partnership isn’t on stable ground.

Holy Frak! The Observers screwed up and now September has to take care of the matter with that freaky looking device! :eek: My theory: Visiting all the people who were close to Peter and erase the last traces of him.

Blue+Red=Orange. I hope you all spotted the new terms in the revamped title sequence.

What does Lt. John Sheppard do in Fringe without pants?? :smiley: And what is his relation to Lincoln Lee?

Looks like Lincoln’s sister married his partner? Nice some action for Lincoln Lee. EDIT: Ohhhh, Frak! Guess that was it then for our SGA Alumni. :frowning:

Great to see Astrid in the field. I was speculating if Olivia would remember their encounter with Lincoln Lee. And the Observers (September plus a new one) give us the answer.