Fringe 3x22 The Day We Died

Friday, 6 May 2011
9 PM Eastern/Pacific

Missed everyone ACK!!

saw it and…um…whatthefrakjusthappened?

actually it was brilliant. Just. Frakkin. Brilliant.

still want to see Walter hit Walternate…just once.

I think this may be the Third Universe…as opposed to last week, which was ours, just really frakked up

It really was an an amazing episode.

Was surprised to see future Ella and liked that Astrid’s new hairdo. Did you catch that John Noble played Future Walter like he had a stroke in the time that has passed?

Overall I saw it coming that using the machine in the end would result in a merged universe.

And don’t worry about Peter. TPTB has said that Joshua Jackson is also under contract for next season! :slight_smile:

It was interesting seeing the advances of the 3rd Universe (Clonal Transplants, etc). Very interesting episode.

Brad. frakkin. Dourif.

WooT!!

Frak the WHUT?!?

I feel like I felt at the end of the BSG episode ‘Revelations’. What’s funny is I was thinking Peter had joined the universes at the end of the previous episode and we were witnessing that future. Now…Oh MY! Peter never existed? Then why any of it? Walter would have no reason to go to the other universe, etc? I’m so confused.

I hope we get to meet the Atlantians…um…I mean First People.

I said this somewhere, I thought it was here but I don’t see it :slight_smile:

I was under the impression that Peter wasn’t erased from time due to his meddling, he was instead removed from our universe by the watchers and the memories of him were erased by them as well.

Granted, that’s quite a divergence from their meddling-free MO, but hey, that’s all I got :slight_smile:

non-existence means he was removed by the watchers, as far as I can tell. However, I got to thinking he may have been a tool of theirs instead from the beginning. It would mean the snake ate its own tail, though.