Fringe 3x17 Stowaway

Friday, 18 March 2011
9 PM Eastern/Pacific

Everyone at the GWCmeetup or how did it get forgotten??

Olivia Torv did a great job and I loved his/her perv behavior towards Astrid. :smiley:

I tried to multitask it, but it was just too much.

Watching now. :slight_smile:

That’s gotta be creepy for Peter. Things are finally good with the girl he likes, and it turns out that she’s an old man. :eek:

“All I know is, we’re all gonna die.”

Speak for yourself, buddy. :eek:

Agent Lee! :stuck_out_tongue:

I love how different he is in this universe.

Bwhahahaha! Astrid is all uncomfortable with Bellivia around. :groucho:

The immortal woman works a suicide prevention hotline? Twisted.

Suicidal, and yet he planned ahead to kill a bunch of people. That’s fairly forward thinking for someone with no hopes for the future.

Belly… in Jean??? :eek:

“Still, I’d have to milk you.”
“We could assign Astrid.” :smiley:

The Ascension of Azrael? The angels gripped him tight and raised him from perdition? :rolleyes:

People aren’t really that talkative with strangers on trains. It’s like a horizontal elevator. I mean, I get that they’re trying to humanize the other people on the train so she feels bad about doing this, but seriously?

I love having Lincoln in the Blueverse. Redverse Lincoln is much cooler, but it’s nice to have one here too.

They didn’t get the trace? It usually takes 30 seconds on TV, even less in reality. Besides, they should have been able to track her phone’s GPS and found her instantly.

“What are they saying in the background?”
“I have no idea. They’re doing that thing again where they don’t finish sentences.” :smiley:

“Welcome to the Fringe Division. Every answer you get only leads to more questions.” :cool:

Dana’s destiny was to save the people on the train? That’s awesome.

Complicated? Complicated??? When the smartest man in the world says that something is complicated, everyone should worry. :eek:

Frak, I really screwed that one up. :smiley:

You remember that it was Paula Malcomson (Amanda Graystone from Caprica) who also played a suicidal character there. I hope she won’t get type-cast too much now. :shifty:

Yeah, I was also irritated why they couldn’t pinpoint her location.

Destiny, fate, free will. It always comes back to the core themes of LOST. lol

William Bell “Oh there seems to be a problem…”

Uh YA THINK??? :eek:

I’m watching this episode right now! And there are too many references to Caprica to ignore, namely

• Paula Malcolmson!
  • pondering about the soul (because she cannot die)
  • and planting a bomb on the train

Even this reviewer felt that Paula’s role in “Caprica” was condensed into one episode of “Fringe”

http://www.fringetelevision.com/2011/03/fringe-ep-317-stowaway-episode-review.html?m=1

Can anyone tell me why Olivia is talking like an old woman? And what happened to Walter’s last friend?

Walter Bell took residence in her mind for a while. I thot she did a wonderful Nimoy impression.

Give props to Anna Torv’s acting chops!

I meant to say, Walter’s lady friend, Nina Sharp, didn’t appear in this episode.