Frak Watch

This is the place for you to post your frak watches, If you see or hear frak on tele or in a place you didn’t expect it to come from. Frak is probably the main one but reference to cylons and other BSG related stuff.

Ill make it look snazzier with actual episode titles and stuff but here we go:
Season 3, episode 1 of veronica mars - Said by a geeky student and then by veronica twice in the episode

Season 7, episode 2 of Scrubs - Elliot shouts out “Put me the frak down,” as Dr Cox goes to weigh her down.

Gm colmotores

in season 4, episode 9 of The L Word, Alice says “what the frickin’ frak?”

in season 6, episode 8 of Gilmore Girls, Rory refers to her grandma as a cylon.

Rory: It’s one thing to be forced to live in the big house, but now the big house is feeling Tom Thumb tiny. My grandmother is everywhere.
Logan: The older generation. They have their own methods of ubiquity.
Rory: I’m positive that they are at least five of her wandering around the property like she’s a Cylon.

as far as i can tell, it became an ongoing joke on veronica mars, there are a few youtube clips up with it:

s03e02:

//youtu.be/sFGaAugq3ao

s03e11: lots of bsg references in 5 minutes:

//youtu.be/8Lr384ibYFw

Of course, there’s the Cylon War Memorial in Bender’s Big Score.

The Office
Company Party

//youtu.be/SBAixy4T0kY

“Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica”

Michael wearing BSG t-shirt

Bionic Woman
Can’t find the exact reference…but Jamie walks into a house in which Battlestar is playing on a television she walks by. Perhaps Epi 2 or 3?

And there is Cylon and Garfunkel in S3 of Futurama.

And the “nerd” wearing the Battlestar Galactica T-shirt in an early Heroes episode – the one where Claire gets elected homecoming queen.

^ i think epi. 2 or 3
the TV is showing the pegasus death

best ever:

//youtu.be/JOU99TeD-SA

someone might have already mentioned this but i just saw a bsg skit on “robot chicken” last night where frak was said plus michael hogan or the guy who plays tigh did his own skit as well…

I’m listening to a recording of a Neko Case concert (you can get it here) at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. she just said “from here the lighting looks kinda like a cylon. on Battlestar Galactica. yes! I’m telling you, it does!” ZOMG she is so frakking cool.

I had to pause listening just to come here and post about it. =)

edited to add this link with audio of just the cylon remark and the song it prefaces if you don’t want to download the whole show.

I didn’t know Lt. Broccoli was on the A-Team!