Forum Owners

All,

As many of you have noticed I have started a new approach in creating a space for us to formally talk about current content (Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who).

What I would like is for a person to volunteer to ‘own’ one of those areas. Responsibility is as simple or complex as you want it. The only committment is to creating a thread after a new episode appears that includes a synopsis. You can take this as far as you like in creating other threads that are topical and keeping the conversation going.

If interested DM me, or if you have any questions feel free to ask in this thread as I am sure others have the same questions. For example if you aren’t into Walking Dead, Game of Thrones or Doctor Who but are into Defiance or Orphan Black we can make new areas for them.

• Solai

Is this in place of or in addition to the live Frak Parties we do/did?

Frak parties are typically live events. This is more a place to capture a thoughtful analysis. The Frak Party threads are being moved over after a time, they make an interesting way of reliving people seeing the ep for the first time.