Fng

Hi everyone,

Im brand new to the forum and in fact only started listening to the podcasts 3 weeks ago. It was mindcrime of the ActionStations Podcast that put me on to it so all thanks to him.

I apologise if this is posted in an innaproprate part of the forum, please forgive the FNG.
I was wondering if it was me being a retard that I cant find podcasts #1-#99 or are they just unavailable.

Cheers Guys

Bye!

Here’s a link to the archives on site. If you subscribe via iTunes or RSS, your player should be able to list them all.

http://www.galacticawatercooler.com/category/Podcast/

Scroll back a few pages. They’re all there. iTunes is probably the easiest method of getting them all though.

Welcome aboard, BaS.

What’s an “FNG?” That sounds like a forum term I’m not familar with.

Frakin New Guy

Pike, I figure you’re now old enough to hear this, it’s: “Fucking new guy.”

Oops, should have censored myself, but couldn’t resist. :eek:

Barb’s gona give me hell, isn’t she…

just couldn see the “more podcasts” button…

Im worse than Mr. 8-rapist is at scrambling broadcasts.

thanks tho

Welcome by the way…

Are you really as bald as Saul?

Certainly getting that way, my friend.

Bout getting the early podcasts in itunes…it only goes back to episode 103
hmmm

anyway, is it me or is the GWC site quite weird to navigate round??

Here podcastnumber one, if you want to start from the beginning. You can get them all off their blog. Left column there should be a link for podcasts, click on it, and you can follow it back as far as ye like.

FYI, the above info is correct: All podcasts remain available via the blog, but only the most recent 100 podcasts are delivered via the RSS feed.

This is due to the fact that with over 150 podcasts on the site (and relatively verbose descriptions) we’re pushing the limits of the max feed size for some versions of the RSS standard. More practically – as not everyone really follows the standards anyway – we noticed that some readers had trouble with the large feed.

I AM NOT THE OFFICIAL CENSOR OF ANYONE OR ANYBODY!
except myself, and I’m not even good at that.

Now I feel cheated…. :frowning:

You don’t get to decide these things.

And we like having a censor who’s not so good at it.