FlashForward 1x07 The Gift

But his fiance said she saw him on the beach.

Maybe only some of the visions are real. That’d be a twist.

Or he was a zombie!! that would be awesome. Next season is the zombie season that the LOST guys are always promising us.

Ohh i gots a crazy theory. What if all those who didn;t have a flashforward have one in six months time.

LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

You know, I do like this show, but sometimes it really seems like they stretch things out too much, like they don’t have enough story to fill an episode.

Neat idea. Except, of course, the people who’ve died in the meantime. Oops.

I dunno. They have already really answered lots of questions.

What the heck! With that Verizon commercial.

Didn’t you know Google had a fleet of Stealth bombers to distribute the Android 2

Only way to really prove it, is if someone has a flashforward of a tombstone of someone who hasn’t had a flashforward.

Does that make sense?

Nope. Must have missed the memo.

I would more so need to see some one standing over the corpse of some one who didnt have a FF

But would it surprise you.

The only theory I have for those without flashforwards is that some of them die and some were immuned to the process. There are always anomalies.

Maybe I’m just impatient. :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s so difficult to understand? Soon, Verizon and Google will join forces and launch a devastating attack upon the Earth. We’ve known it was coming, and now it’s too late. We’re doomed. :eek:

She looks familiar…the japanse chick.

Not. At. All.

While I was watching V I thot that the Google people were Visitors from outer space.

I take it LOST destroys your will to live then.

Is this guy gonna kill himself?

True enough. OTOH, at least some of them have died already, so there’s no way to know who’s immune and who’s dead.

Whoa!! Badger how can you say they never answer questions…we have had like a lot for the most part answered in this ep alone