Final Four Resurection Question - why only one of each?

In the series, did they ever explain why there are only 1 of each of the final fours?

For the purpose of resurrection, all other cylons have multiple empty body shells, and if they want, they have multiple versions of themselves walking around.

As seen in Ellen’s resurrection, there obviously are multiple backup bodies for the final 4 as well? Or is there?

So is the only reason for only 1 copy each Cavil’s doing? That Cavil boxed the rest? Or is the finale 4 incapable of having multiple copies of them around?

The “Final” Four were actually the First Four. They weren’t replicated because… well then Cavil would have to deal with more of them.

Perhaps there were multiple copies in the resurrection hub that went boom with help from the Pegasus? And in an attempt to not spend resources wastefully the set of bodies Cavil had set aside for the original plan when they nuked the 12 colonies way back when…

Final four? Final five!!! Cavil had a plan to make them suffer with the Colonials. And like Ellen, no doubt if any of the others had been killed they would have been resurrected too so that Cavil could rail at them that he wanted to be different than they had created him to be.

agreed - there would have to be at least copies on the ressurection ship, or else Ellen could not have have been brought back. However, maybe their line would only work one at a time, rather than multiples

…sorry, evil Tori multiple thot…I’ll be in my bunk

Unfortunately for you…Tori was killed after all the resurrection ships and the colony was destroyed. So no multiples for you dude! But I’m sure that won’t stop your fantasies… :groucho:

Maybe since they were born (and possibly didn’t die after they made the flesh Cylons and their Resurrection Hub), the hub didn’t have mental templates for them they could use to make copies. After Ellen died, they could have made multiple copies of her, but Cavil didn’t see any point in it.

Even if this isn’t quite right, I think it was more a matter of “consciousnesses” than bodies.