Favorite Character in the Firefly verse that was and is

Wash all the way!!!

Mal or Kaylee. I couldn’t decide, so I picked Mal.

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaayne the man they call Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaayne

The Hero of Kanten, the man they call Animal Mother

oh hang on

That’s not right :smiley:

And I’m late to the game again…

I picked Zoe because my favorites are her and Inara, and well, um, I don’t really roll with Inara’s description.

I loved Zoe and Wash’s relationship - an actual marriage that actually kind of works?! On TV?! Oh, wait… yeah.

Basically Firefly’s awesome. I even got used to that theme song…

Got used to it? Well, to be honest I think everyone when they first hear it respond with, “Wha?” and eventually find themselves on the verge of tears when they hear it, think about it or think about hearing it.

Then you are a Browncoat. Welcome!

Thanks! I mean, I even sing along with the song now… and I was sad that it wasn’t at the start of Serenity.

oh so true :frowning:

No, I agree. I never liked the song, either. I had to re-watch the episodes a few times over before I stopped being annoyed by the song. I loved everything else about the show from the start. Everything but that frakkin song… grin

Don’t make me take away any more cool points from you! :smiley:

Don’t scare the girls away, man! :cool:

:LOL: Eh, I’m not going anywhere…

At first I did not like the song but now, I sing along hehe.

It is the only song my brother does not skip when he views the dvd.

I was unable to choose a favourite in the poll as all the characters are so likeable (in their various and idiosyncratic ways). Just remined me what a great show this was, as if I needed it…

Wash…sniffle

Right there with you GJM.

Welcome, BTW. Be sure to stop by the introduction thread.

I voted Zoe, too. Maybe I just have a hotspot for wild, sexy, warrior women who would boss me around and shoot things.

I know! Oh, it makes me feel like reading Keats and Blake and Byron and other romantic poets and running away to live on a ship. To be perfectly corny, all the music in that series makes my heart hurt and my spirit fly free.

I voted Kaylee… I loved her innocence… and then the backstory on how she got on the ship made me laugh for days…

Plus Lady D uses her for an Avatar, and I love lady D, so… :wink:

Don’t we all?!