Fantasy Football...

Any interest in setting up a GWC fantasy football league?

Hey you Brits! What the hell was the name of the 2000 A.D. story about the futuristic footballers? Ran about the same time as (early?) Stronium Dog?

'Cause if it was like that (i.e., at all interesting) I’d be onboard.

I don’t play Fantasy Football, but I do play Fantasy Congress!

Oh, yeah, I read about that… is it any fun?

I would but i have this incredible; some might call a superhuman ability to fail miserably fail in football pools

see I vote with my heart and not my my mind and the bears will rule the football world mark my words.

also if i ever meet a girl who thinks the same; i will marry a devote my life and soul too, even though i live far away from Chicago. still there it is, The Bulls, Bears and god willing the Cubs are the greatest of all dynasties of all time.

I’ll play. I won my last one and placed in the one before it. /flexes

Yes! The last round kind of sucked because so many senators were running for President that anyone who had picked those won through sheer news coverage points. I’m looking forward to playing again post-January 09.

Oh - I do the same thing with the Vikings. And when my head tells me to select their opponent for a certain week, the darn buggers up and win the game and hose me! But I still love 'em.

Oh - I’ve never played Fantasy anything but wouldn’t mind learning from a (very) patient master. I could be someone’s padawan… :smiley:

Let me guess. You win every football pool too? That’s just mean. Seriously, let some of us goobs win once in a while!

Na rly, I only one cause it was a stacked league, there was only like 8 of us so we all had blockbuster teams and the only reason I won was cause of mah main man A. Pete

Yeah, everyone who had Peterson last year just killed everyone else, since most people took him as the second RB… meaning you had another stud RB plus Peterson… just can’t be beat.

One of my friends had Brady, Moss, Peterson, Westbrooke last year. He killed everyone, and it didn’t even matter who else was on his team. He probably could have benched the rest of his team and still won.

I’m in. Email me.

sturm_86@yahoo.com