Fantasy Baseball

Every year, I run a Fantasy Baseball league on ESPN. I don’t know if anybody would be interested, but if so, I’d love to have you. Reply here, or message me, and I’ll send you the league name and password.

It’s okay to necro your own thread from over a year ago? :slight_smile:

I’m starting my league up again this year. Mass Effect 3 caused me to get started late, so we’ve only got a week until the draft. But if you want to play, email or PM me, or reply here. We have a great time.

I have already resigned up for this year… it was definitely fun last year. :slight_smile:

Hey 5thhorseman,

Just a few questions. When do you guys draft? Are there any league dues? Do you play with only gwc’ers?

I’d like to join - I still have to think more about whether I’ll have the time though. But cool thing you’re doing for sure!

Sadly, I just opened the league up to the public and there’s no backing out :frowning: The spots are still available but they’re not guaranteed any more.

No dues, only 2 GWCers (that I know of, me and Jimeni. Everybody from last year was pretty nice, though). Draft is on Monday morning and it’ll be an auto draft, snake.

Sticks And Balls 2012 is the league name, just search on ESPN if you want in, or simply click here:

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=164399

My league is again starting up. There are 3 open slots (out of 12, we have a pretty good return rate so I’d expect all 8 people I invited to sign back up) and anybody who wants in, can come in.

Caprica, you mentioned last year that you were thinking about it. I sent you a PM in case you don’t see this in time.

If all the slots aren’t filled by March 18th, I’ll be opening the league to the public so we can get 12 total teams.