Fanboys - the Movie

hey all,

this movie is just opening today here in Singapore. It’s all about US basically. I got a good feeling this show is going to have a cult following; and I’m opening this thread to discuss the movie (just as soon as a watch it!)

I thought it was pretty good. And Kristen Bell in the Leia outfit… well…

yea i caught it in the states a few months ago… Its a decent cult movie… It might be one of those movies that come on late at night you just have to watch.

Yeah, I can see that. I bought the DVD so I don’t have to wait to watch it, but I can see me watching it occasionally. With all the inside jokes and stuff you can’t possibly have seen them all with a single sitting.

Yea inside jokes were awesome and how cool was that van!

frankly I thought the ‘hardcore’ questions they asked them to see if they were real fanboys were too easy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Quote Darth Revan Rules: frankly I thought the ‘hardcore’ questions they asked them to see if they were real fanboys were too easy!

The questions were easy for us because we are fanboys.:wink: Now their true test was the secondary set of questions that were completely unexpected for them ( blinding the marlin:D). They passed with flying colors.

didn’t Zoe got the secondary questions right?:smiley:

Oh yeah, she certainly did.

Caught this on Netflix recently. Hilarious movie. Loved it.