Falling Skies 1x05 Silent Kill

Sunday, 17 July 2011
10 PM Eastern/Pacific

I’m starting to think that the Skitters aren’t really the main threat. They might even be slave troops, like the harnessed kids.

Man! I didn’t get last week’s! I didn’t set up the DVR like I thot I had! eek

Missed the beginning of this ep but here now! OOOO Cowboys & Aliens! Can’t wait!!!

ahhh yes! the 9/11-BSG wall of missing!

I’ve only watched the episodes that are on TNT’s website. I’m not sure if I saw last week’s or not.

Aw, bye Stephen Weber. :frowning:

Hmmm is that the one they captured when Dr Carter went to get his kid? Bleh! Last one I saw was when they took the thing off the kids back

I didn’t see that episode. I was so underwhelmed by the pilot that tonight was the first time I’ve watched the show since then.

The one I watch on their site was when they first put the Skitter in the cage.

OK I missed that one lol

OK I like Noah Wyle with a beard

“Every last person on this planet realizes how easily they can die.” :frowning:

That’s definitely one of my big problems with this series. These people are just too well-adjusted considering the monumental nature of what’s happened.

Yeah I can see what you mean…I’m not really sure any of them are that interesting tbh

I remember after 9/11, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, just had this sort of broken, damaged look about them.

These people don’t have anything like that, despite this event being orders of magnitude more devastating. :frowning:

Only one who even comes close is Noah Wyle, really

It’s downright motherly.

WTF is going on with these kids?

Buying a Toshiba laptop will prevent the Zombie Apocalypse?

Crap! The store is closed! Nooooooo! :eek:

why not? a mac can upload a virus into an alien ship ya know

Stabbing them in the mouth seems really impractical.

I thought the kids always died if they removed the harnesses.

Or did they figure out how to prevent that?