Eureka 4x15 Omega Girls

Monday, 8 August 2011
8 PM Eastern/Pacific

Uh oh, it’s Not-Allison!

(I totally tried on that dress, or something similar to it, a few weeks ago. This is not the first time that Allison has worn something that a) I own or b) I wish I did, lol)

She didn’t get checked out… evil Beverley!

Jack is catching on. :slight_smile: I think he has Spidey Senses

Story of the show. Dumbest guy in town somehow smartest. :slight_smile:

Agreed. And this-Zoe must not get along so well with Jo, I take it?

so did Jack see a manifestation of Beverley? And where is Allison’s consciousness while Beverley’s in charge?

I think it was just representative of who’s driving. Sort of like the communication stones from Stargate.

This-Zoe had started a long-distance thing with Zane, and then Zane & Jo hooked up…Zane must have been honest with her…go figure.

I don’t think Jack “saw” her, but I think the tiger was a big give a way. Much more a Beverly kind of comment. I’m hoping Allison’s okay, just surpressed.

“I do see the irony.”

Poor Zane. :frowning:

“I’m not just some piece of meat. I have feelings.”

Zane doesn’t like to be objectified? Somehow, I doubt that. :rolleyes:

Anybody know if there’s a way to change the color scheme in the new forum? I’m having trouble with this white & light blue scheme.

She’s acting so slimy. It’s unsettling. I’m also impressed.

Ah that makes sense.

I had totally forgotten… until Zoe talks about her romantic frustrations.

He probably loves the result - in terms of the sex, but he feels not respected in the morning?

That seems to be the issue of the day. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, so far, there doesn’t seem to be any way to change that. But I imagine they’re working on it.

Yeah. She’s acting very well as not-Allison.

“You know, I’m not the bad guy, Jack.”
“Considering that you’ve hijacked my girlfriend’s brain, I would disagree.” :smiley:

quoted for truth!