Eureka 4x01 Founder's Day

Oh craaap, they screwed up the timeline!

Now there are fish in the pond! :eek:

Damn you, Baltar! You’ve doomed us all again! :eek:

Now they can take the fishing trip they always want to.

The Doctor looks like I should know him. Who is the actor?

It was him. I knew it but no one would help me out. Bad Badger for not speaking up.

Interesting way of screwing with the timeline. I feel sorry for Jo.

Still, the best timeline screwup was in the Farscape episode.

Starting Season 4.01 NOW!

Huh, was that scene with Hologram Tess a new one at the end of the recap?? :confused:

Sorry, but Allison looks much better now after the 2nd half of season 3 while she was pregnant.

looks like Allison’s son came back into play disproving the thot during the Season 3 finale Frak Thread.

Ok, that deserves an explanation. Did something happen in Jo’s past??! :confused:

Must have been the tech Allison’s son worked on which created the time jump. So good to see James Callis again. :slight_smile:

Ah, love the retro title sequence, just like Fringe does! :cool:

“I mean, the uniform usually is smaller” Referring to Allison’s nurse dress. :smiley:

The old timeline dilemma. Don’t change anything in the past or the “current” timeline will diverge from its original path.

Jo’s chase music by Bear McCreary…so hilarious oldie.

OMG! I just got an laugh attack watching Fargo’s story how he ended up naked in the past, Terminator-style. :smiley:

Interesting: All people who traveled to the past, the moment before their communicator rang.

Dr. Trevor Grant is smooth, I already like his character.

And I was right, Kevin is to blame for this. Stupid kid! Why did he do that??!!

This has to be the funniest episode up-to-date…Fargo pissing at the flame and squirming.

Ok, I know it since I’ve seen Dr. Trevor Grant in Eureka, but still could have figured out that he deliberately changes coats with Jack so he is gonna be transported into 2010.

Zane is trading FHM. I wonder what more things have changed.

I see, that was why he looked so familiar.

Alone for that scene this show needs to be watched!!!

And like with Six, he is only looking to get into Allison…IYKWIM