Empire Strike Back: Premake?

I less than three this so much.

//youtu.be/KmTpOQrqoO0

that was kinda awesome…me likey

That took me so long to figure out. These kids and their leet-speak…I can’t keep up.

But yes, that is awesome, and the tone is pitch perfect. I can totally feel how those old sci-fi movie serials inspired the original Trilogy. Is the trailer all made from vintage clips, or did they create it from scratch?

That was sniff beautiful. tear

I only recognized ‘Forbidden Planet’ in there and some of the dialogue was from the ‘Star Wars Radio Drama’. It’s difficult to miss Brock Peters distinct voice.

Vintage clips…I saw Flash Gordon in there. So I pulled it up on You Tube, here’s what it’s made of:

Here is the recipe for the trailer:
Flash Gordon (Deadline at Noon, Conquers the Universe), The Phantom Planet, Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, Invasion of the Animal People, Man Beast, Lunar Walker, Golden Bat (Ogon Batto), The Mysterians, Captain Midnight, First Spaceship on Venus, The Flying Saucer, The Fighting Devil Dogs, The Outer Limits (Second Chance, Soldier, I Robot, The Sixth Finger), Things to Come, Space Patrol, Atragon, Terror in the Midnight Sun, Forbidden Planet, Rocketship X-M, Latitude Zero, Space Flight, Metropolis, The Jetsons, Devil Girl From Mars, Tobor the Great, The Alligator People, The Return of the Fly, Abominable Snowman of the Himalayas, Starman (Attack from Space), Marvel Super Heroes (Iron Man), The Cyclops, The Sea Hawk, Kings Row, Mahler Symphony No. 6, Gustav Hoists The Planets (Mars), and The Empire Strikes Back Radio Drama

Go Flash! Go! Whoops, wrong version…

A direct link to Lucas’ childhood dreams. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsom!

Oh yes, quite nice!

Here you go! Check this out! The guy who made that clip has made several more including one for Ghostbusters and one for Raiders of the Lost Ark. Not to mention Forrest Gump and Gone with the Wind with Vampires.
http://www.howtobearetronaut.com/2010/06/hollywoods-one-man-time-machine/

Good find!

I was just looking at that retronaut site last week, too. I really should make it part of my weekly rounds.

//youtu.be/KmTpOQrqoO0

Excellent! That was awesome.

Nice find! :slight_smile:

AWESOMENESS

and in Galaxy Shaking [COLOR=“White”]3 D !!![/COLOR]

That’s amazing!

SHINY!
I might even watch an hour and a half version of that, if some such thing were to exist in some parallel universe.

Someone did a great job there! Now I wanna see the ep1 version with Exiting Jar Jar 3D :wink:

LOL…I knew this looked familiar! Pike posted it last May, here.

Ssshhhhh…

No one reads Pike’s posts.

What?

Ohhhhh…Gottcha!