Ellen Tigh sighting ... on "Family Ties"

Bought the 2nd season of “Family Ties” the other day. Imagine my surprise when during the credits of the episode “Birthday Boy” I saw the name Kate Vernon. Didn’t catch it when I watch the episode but going back now I can totally see it. Found a clip on youtube. She is in pink sitting next to Micheal J. Fox. And one of his friends is Crispin Glover. Crispin show up at beginning of clip, Kate at 2:07 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQmU_0_SuT8

Great catch! I actually remembered that episode, but I wouldn’t have even recognized her if you hadn’t pointed her out.

If her name hadn’t been on the closing credits I would not have caught it. It’s not listed on her wikipedia entry.

Now I’m feeling very, very old… :frowning:

Ditto. Still can barely see that it’s her. The pink, the 80s hair, and the blonde attitude throws me.

Yep that’s her. Dang I’m feeling even older now. Glad I still have my hair.:smiley:

And your eye.

I thought I was young when Family Ties was on…now I’m not so sure. I know I can’t have aged that much as well!!

Yeah good find! It’s her alright, but I don’t remember that episode for some reason.