Dragon*Con 2012 Mini meetup

I have spoken to Miss Julie and Raemani on Twitter, we want to have a mini-meet up at Dragon*Con this year. Anyone else up for it?

I am definitely down for a meetup at some point. I get in Thursday morning (9:30 am) and am in town until Monday evening (flight out is like 7 pm).

I haven’t nailed down my schedule, but hoping to finish that up tomorrow. Granted no time is going to be good for everyone…

Maybe there will be a Who Screening and we can all hang out in line again :slight_smile:

Yes please! I’ll be there from Thursday to Monday as well and have gone through the full events list once and will be doing my final ‘omg there’s so much what am I going to have time for’ soon : ) I liked that pub if we wanted to go there again.

sorry i didn’t get to catch up with everyone. got to hang out with Julie and Raemani some on Thursday at least… such a busy weekend… lol…

Yeah! It was good to get to spend some time with you out on the floor, Chris. Thanks for including me in your group of friends, I’m glad I got to meet everyone!