Dr. Horrible Sequel

Apparently, the original cast is getting back together for a Dr. Horrible sequel. Joss Whedon states that the reason it’s taken so long is because all of the actors are fully devoted to their other jobs (NPH on How I Met Your Mother, Nathan Fillion on Castle and Felicia Day is fully devoted to The Guild).

Here’s the full article.

SQUEEEE!!! :smiley:

–err cough, that sounds somewhat enjoyable

I hope they hammer some episodes out soon…

Judging by the Times article, I’d be skeptical of DH2 happening any time soon.

Thanks, Debbie Downer. DREAMKILLER!!!

What Times article are you referring to?

The one linked in the article above.

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/18/once-more-with-feeling-joss-whedon-revisits-dr-horribles-sing-along-blog/

Maybe after Avengers…

How will Felicia be appearing in DH2?

Frankenpenny!

I vote for evil twin Penny. :slight_smile:

I’m holding out for a brainfuck revelation that SHE is the true supervillain and manipulated all those around her as part of a bid to get at Bad Horse whom she is looking to topple.

Doctor Horrible, never a hard-core villain at heart, becomes the unlikely hero who must overcome his crush for Penny and prevent her from succeeding. In the end, Captain Hammer redeems his part 1 failure through an unbeknownst capacity for bravery or ends up ‘taking down’ Doctor Horrible moments after DH succeeds against Penny the Villain, but it’s not that bad for DH because it represents a return to the way things were before.

Or, evil twin Penny is actually The First (Evil). d:

While all of the ideas regarding Penny are interesting, I’m hoping for an evil FemBot created by Captain Hammer.

Lol! Buffybot, Penny version. d: Wouldn’t Dr. Horrible be more likely to build one?

Yeah, as much as I love Nathan Fillion, I don’t think Hammer could build anything but his ego. :wink:

Maybe the could both build one, and then fight them.