Dr. Horrible DVD Extras

I know that several of us have our Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along-Blog DVDS already. If you’re anything like me, you ripped into that thing like Sam’s bullet through Gaeta’s leg. So I thought a nice little, cozy place to discuss the myriad of extras was in order.

I really liked the two different commentaries. A soundtrack for Commentary the Musical would be greatly appreciated since I can’t seem to get “Zack’s doin us a little favor” out of my head. I LOLed for about 5 minutes to the title of “Nobody wants to be Moist” because … well I won’t get into all of that. And “Ninja Ropes” is just genius! Suffice it to say, the musical was on par with the show IMHO, and I am still thoroughly enjoying it. The behind the scenes stuff like the regular commentary and the other extras were completely satisfying and addressed everything I wanted to know, including what happened on launch day.

OK. So I sat through the Evil League of Evil winners, and I gotta say some were awesome and some were kinda lame cough Broadway Girlcough. But since I didn’t send one in, she was awesome too! The muppet one was my fav (can you tell I like rap?) and the zombie chick was really creative. The chair legs had a catchy tune and the dude flipping the plane had a unique POV.

So, all in all, Dr. Horrible has given me my money’s worth and then some. Really satisfying. I almost needed a cigarette. TMI?

What are your thots?

Kim

My thots are I can’t wait for the DVD to get here–ordered it two days ago so it should be there when I get home after holiday break. It sounds great!

just got mine in the mail yesterday :smiley:

Rut row! Sorry for the spoilerage. :frowning:

no worries, no spoilage. I hid out from my relatives and watched the musical last weekend :smiley:

Did I mention the easter eggs some people found? :smiley:

I’m going to pick this up tomorrow or the day after

Commentary! The Musical was frakking brilliant. I haven’t seen the easter eggs yet, but I’ll have to check them out.

We just got our copy today - loved it. Watched the extras except the ele applications. Have to wait until Friday or Saturday for those as I’m going out of town tomorrow.

I can’t decide if I like “10 Dollar Solo” or “Its All About Me” is my favorite.

Looking forward to finding/watching the easter eggs.

My copy arrived today. Unfortuantly it might take a few days before i get a chance to watch the extras. I’m looking forward to it though.

Wait for Steve’s song…definitely a contender for my favorite.

Does anyone else want a copy of “Commentary: The Musical!” as much as I do?

I absolutely would. I have a playlist for the ipod that is all geeky stuff, that would be on it for sure.

There must be an mp3 of it around the internets somewhere. If found, tell your friends.

If anyone is interested, I could probably pull the audio off of the commentary track and split it up into separate songs.

N.B.: GWC supports giving Joss all of your money.

heh heh heh :wink:

Just got a chance to listen to Commentary!

Yeah, it’s insanely good. Witty, tongue in cheek, penetrating humor. Pretty much what you’d think.

ETA: Oh yeah, Steve’s Song closes things out brilliantly. More brilliantly. Whatever.

My personnal favorites are “Zack’s doin us a little favor” and “10 Dollar Solo”.
An amazing piece of work both for the original musical and the commentary musical. I’ve listened to both about a dozen times each.

They’re brilliant, but so is most everything else. I keep singing parts from “Better than Neil” and “Ninja Ropes.”

Speaking of, who else is playing that now?

It’s playing in my office right now :slight_smile:

//youtu.be/TSPAIjefxmc

My god, Joss IS cheap.