Dr. Daniel Jackson vs. Kenny from South Park

Who is harder to kill?

Unfair question. They’re both easy to kill.

It’s really a matter of who’s harder to keep dead. :slight_smile:

Kenny is the harder to keep dead IMHO

Kenny always comes back next episode…

Daniel has to go through a bunch of junk with the Ancients to come back

Now–who has died in more interesting ways? Kenny, period.

A WILD MOFFET APPEARS IN A BLAST OF FIRE AND SMOKE

This is all wrong. The answer is Rory.
In fact next season of Glee, Rory will appear and die.
Next Transformers movie, Rory cameos and dies.
Torchwood, Rory will be the only death.
Stargate Universe will come back for a movie in which I PROMISE Rory will die more times than Dr. Jackson did in all of SG-1.
In fact, I’m cloning Rory just so I can kill him multiple times in the same scene.

SO SPEAKETH THE MOFFET!

Actually you forgot one. Now you have to look close but in STTMP during the transporter malfunction, malfunction. It’s quick in on the next pad. Yes it is RORY! Man that guy gets around.:D:p

You forgot to add the Winchester brothers from “Supernatural” :stuck_out_tongue:

IMHO, Michael Shanks as an Ancient had pretty badass Ancient abilities. Also, his geekiness kinda mellowed out after he came back as a normal human and he turned out to be an all-rounded team player in SG-1.

Note that in the beginning of the franchise, Daniel Jackson was loathe to carry a weapon, and compare that to the end of the SG-1 franchise where he & Teal’c were regularly providing supressive cover fire for the team.

Actually while he rarely kept it out, Daniel had no problem shooting guns as early as the Season 1 finale, when he wielded dual M9 pistols in Random Goa’uld Hallway #3 holding back oncoming Jaffa cannon fodder.

(yes I’m kind of a fan)

Oh shit. A Rory appeared on Glee tonight. Am I a prophet?