Don't forget the Book Swap!

Hey everybody,

The Geeky shirt swap was a success last year, and this year we’re adding a Geeky book swap! We know a lot of people are traveling by air and don’t have a ton of room to spare, but if you’d like to bring a paperback or two that you feel other GWCers should experience, please do. We’ll run the book swap at the hotel all day Saturday. Take a book, or leave a book, or both!

And by the way – a book swap is how I encountered some of my favorite fantasy books as a kid. The Secret of NIMH, the DragonLance series, and a few other favorites came to me via “swap.”

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Audra

I’ve got mine ready to go!

My family bought me books for xmass that I won’t read at all… because I already have the eBook and Audiobooks. :slight_smile: I’ll bring those, no need for them to go to waste.

I’m heading to Half Price Books tomorrow to pick up some stuff!

Have 6 or 7 great reads in my suitcase, can’t wait to see what people bring.

Whoever brought Arthur C. Clarke’s 3001 to the book exchange: Thank you! I was finally able to finish reading the book and complete the series. I really enjoyed it. I brought something but I wasn’t even planning on picking anything up. 3001 proved too good for me to resist. I haven’t plowed through a book like this since I finished up the Harry Potter series. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Shooter, I’m glad you liked the book as much as I did!