Doctor Who 7x02 Dinosaurs on a Spaceship

Saturday, 8 September 2012
9 PM Eastern/Pacific
on BBC America

Episode title…

“I have had it with these bleep dinosaurs on this bleep spaceship!”

(:

The Doctor has a gang, yes a gang, we’re not a sitcom.

“… … …Run…”

lol.

They’ve got quite the tail wag.

Amy a queen? Yeah, I agree.

I wondered whether we’d see the Silurians in 3010…

The robots remind me of the Autobot twins from Revenge of the Fallen.

Awe no…

lb

Lol. Straight out of Jurassic Park…

I’m having Jurassic Park flashbacks someone needs to say “cleaver girl” to the raptors

Amy needs more firearms…

She can borrow some from her daughter.

Fun episode, though the Doctor’s showing signs of what Tennant went through in the end of his run.

I’m not saying dude didn’t deserve what he got. I’m saying it surprises me that the Doctor is the one to give it to him.

Gotta love the postcards from Rory’s Dad. All courtesy to his Grand son in law.:stuck_out_tongue: Great seeing Greetings from Siluria.:smiley:

From a big picture and continuity point of view the last two episodes have been quite a departure for both the series and the character. But they where fun episodes, and they could just as easily bring it all back inline for the rest of the season with out any real damage.

Well as far as Big Picture and continuity these are not large connection pieces. Other then that the time apart from the Ponds is widening. How that is playing out is what we are going to find out. T-minus 3 episodes left before the Ponds leave the stage. Get em while they are Hot.

I heard a rumor somewhere (Here, probably) that at least Amy was going to die. I don’t consider this a spoiler considering we know she’s leaving, and I have no proof so it’s just speculation.

Maybe she doesn’t die in an adventure, but of old age because the Doctor keeps extending the time between visits. It’d be an appropriate sendoff considering their first two meetings.

Ooh! And I bet that Brian didn’t even know! The Doctor should have slipped in a ‘grandpa’ or something just for fun. Heh heh.

Well considering that Brian doesn’t even know about River that might be an issue. What i’m hoping for is that by the time we get to the 50th we get more clarity as to WHO Wilt really is.

[SPOILER]TL[/SPOILER]