Doctor Who 6x11 The God Complex

Saturday, 17 September 2011
9 PM Eastern/Pacific
on BBC America

Another creepy episode looks like…

Saddle up my friends! The game is afoot.

Now, what’s so scary about that? That’s it’s a gorilla, or that it’s potty-trained? :stuck_out_tongue:

Commercial break warnings, as usual, please?

“Did you just say, ‘It’s OK. We’re nice’?” :smiley:

“Our anthem is ‘Glory to… your name here’.” :smiley:

Matt Smith’s hair is unreal sometime.

Does it sometime see like the Doctor is always keeping half an eye out for potential future companion candidates?

“I think you should come with me.”

commercial.

It’s always been like that. The Doctor’s immortal. His companions are not. Gotta plan ahead. :slight_smile:

His lack of eyebrows bother me sometimes.

Or for people who will die for him… Or for people ho will do the things he can’t do…

The “constantly conquered people” seem to have taken a very practical approach to their situation. “We’re lining the roads with trees so that invading armies can march in the shade.”

Is this place curing people of their fears, or just driving them insane?

Commercial break after Doctor gets out the fork cart for the chair.

Luther looks intense.

We’re back.

We’re back. Team planning session.

He has eyebrows. Just not enough eyebrows for the amount of forehead he has. :stuck_out_tongue:

“What does it matter? Sooner or later, someone will come along to rescue us. Or enslave us.” :smiley:

“Resistance is exhausting.” :smiley:

Why did he open that door???

They’re drawn to “their room”. It’s an irresistible compulsion.

Oh, wow. Amy is afraid of Weeping Angels. Flesh & Stone / Time of Angels mus have creeped her out more than I though. Not that I blame her. The Angels are creepy.

Commercial after Doctor finds Joe in the hallway.

Doctor found Joe.

Commercial. Bad editing or bad commercial placement too.

“Praise Him.”

The enemy is religion? There’s a bold statement. :eek:

Those episodes creeped most ppl out. Afaik, the Angels were the scariest creatures the Doctor faced these past 2 seasons.