Doctor Who 6x10 The Girl Who Waited

Young Amy falls. Commercial.

Why do I have a feeling that Amy’s phone is going to be important.

New 52 DC commercial? Huh?

Not the Mona Lisa!

Yeah we’re back. Sorry.

I think the real one is smaller than that. And, you know, not printed on paper. :slight_smile:

This is sad. :frowning:

Ah, I got dust in my eyes.

“I’m so, so sorry.”

And Rory really does become the Doctor. :frowning:

You also know “IT’S A FAKE”.

Best episode I’ve seen with Amy. Sniffle.

I gave it hits at the beginning, but it turned out very well.

Me too! But overall what a great episode. I still a, not quite sure though why Rory and the Doctor left?

Thank you someone got it. Wonder if they put it in there for all of us.

What do you mean? At the end? Why would they stay?

That was one of my favorite moments in old Who.

No- sorry, should have clarified. At the beginning of the episode. It happened so fast, I was not sure what was going on at the beginning of the episode after Amy got on the red elevator.

Oh. They were all going in together, then Amy remembered that she had forgotten her phone. She went back to get it and pressed the red button instead of the green one.

Just watched the episode, and I love love love that even though it was an “Amy in Peril” episode, Amy turns out to be a total bad sorryBarb. I hate that Matt Smith’s Doctor is becoming more like Jack Harkness. I love him, but sometimes I really don’t like him at all. Just like Jack in Children of Earth, I understand why the Doctor did what he did. It was the only real choice. And it really was Rory who had to make it. But damn, if it wasn’t cold.