Doctor Who 6x08 Let's Kill Hitler

I don’t know, but I would have been much happier if it has been Martha, I like Martha.

PS - I think the Brit Track is doing a screening of the next episode at D*C.

Are we at the bad shot yet? And THE REVEAL?

I know, I thought it was Martha too. I saw that about Who at D*C. It’s on my schedule…

Doctor: “Rory, put Hitler in the cupboard!”
Rory: “…putting Hitler in the cupboard.”

NAME-CEPTION!
DAUGHTER-CEPTION!

Spoilers!
I have a banging in my head. That would be Hitler. Not helping.

Oh River, you’re so crazy!

River: “Who’s River Song?”
The Doctor: “Spoilers!!”

Hilarious.

Getting just bits and pieces of the show, torn on whether to stick it out, or just call it a day and track it down later…I think this is one of those that I am going to need to see with no interruptions to make it make sense.

“She’s a woman! Shut up I’m dying”

Too much going on… can’t keep up.

Voice interface=gut punch :frowning:

still no commercials?

“You will be fine for 31 minutes. You will die in 32 minutes.”

I wonder when Melody becomes River?

There were some just as I lost the signal again. I am giving up on the broadcast (stupid Irene interrupting my Who watching). Working on finding other means, but going to take a bit.

I get the feeling the best bet will probably be for east coasters to “other means” it, then frak with the west coast later. :frowning:

That is what I am thinking too, just not sure how many West Coasters are watching, or if I will be able to stay awake that long :frowning:

And I won’t be here next week either as I will be at D*C.

The Silence-REVEALED (sort of)

At just about the halfway mark, there was a motion comic extended scene, a word from our proud sponsor AT&T, a quick station identification plugging Top Gear and BBC Drama, …and that has been it!

The rest has been entirely commercial-free.