Doctor Horrible II

http://doctorhorrible.net/its-official-dr-horrible-pt-ii/1055/

It’s Official – Dr Horrible Pt II

There will be a second Dr. Horrible Sing-Along Blog, Joss Whedon said in a Thursday conference call with reporters to promote Dollhouse. The main question, he says, is whether he does it “on a shoe string again” or goes bigger budget and “invites other people into the process.” Either way, he promises that it won’t affect the storyline.

Woo-hoo! It’ll be hard to recreate the magic that made the first one soooooo good, but I’ve got my fingers crossed.

This is great news! w00t!!!

I’m excited! Although a number of people responding to that article seem to think it’s a bad idea, what with Penny being dead and all.

that’s where Summer Glau comes in…

but I mean he is a evil scientist, He can like bring Penny back in some mad scientist fashion, or have Penny be his conscience.

If he can freeze time, can he reverse it? Remember, it’s not an ice ray that’s all Johnny Snow.

We haven’t seen the last of Penny, that is for sure. We won’t see her in the same capacity, but she will be there.

Even if she wasn’t, wouldn’t you want more Dr. Horrible? Bring on the sweet Whedon love baby!

I would love to see Zombie Penny…speaking of which i just saw her dancing in the green room on Late night…nice.

We all know Penny was a member of the ELoE, was planted there by Bad Horse and her death faked to drive Billy to embrace his horribleness… ok maybe not. Still can’t wait for the sequel.

I support this theory. :smiley:

Alternately, my thought is that she’s always been a villain, but on an order of magnitude higher than Bad Horse’s bunch. Supervillain versus the usual type, and she was manipulating Billy as part of a plot against the ELoE.

Telling line:
I don’t think I can
Explain how important it was
That you stopped the van

Doesn’t sound too humble…

Look, Penny’s dead. It sucks, but she’s dead. Felicia Day will not appear in Dr. H II.

Delicia Fay, on the other hand…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Did everyone forget about Penny’s evil twin sister? :smiley:

could be a prequel. they are very fashionable these days.

how Dr H. began to be Horrible.

how he first saw Penny

the Hammer

:eek:

Errr… :wink:

Heh. Delicia Fay…

I wouldn’t put it past Joss to bring Penny(or Felicia) back in some capacity or other for the sequel. Remember Warren? And Spike? And don’t forget…

[SPOILER]Buffy died twice! [/SPOILER]

Anyways, the sequel will be AWESOME!! :smiley:

happy dance

Delicia Fay indeed! Yet, we know that no-one ever really DIES in sci-fi. At least not forever!

and remember Illyria? and Darla, Cordy and Wes’ evil W & H girlfriend-whose-name-I-can’t-remember? Joss is the MASTER of bringing back characters he’s ruthlessly killed off

Except Tara. sniffles

not for lack of trying :frowning: wasn’t she supposed to be in “Conversations With Dead People” instead of Azura Skye’s character?

Yeah, but she coulda not died in the first place. Except that wouldn’t have set off the whole Evil Willow plot. d:

Lilah Morgan, you mean? I seem to remember Holland Manners coming back after death too, but he didn’t wear a fetching neck scarf.