Diablo 3

Very surprised to find no D3 thread. So I made one :slight_smile:

Anyone playing? Enjoying? Obsessed?

I’ve dumped (according to the character screen) 30ish hours into it. My 1st character is a Witch-Doctor (level 52, all solo so far). Just last night I started a Monk, he’s only L10 or so, so far.

I beat Nighmare level Diablo and am now getting obliterated by the “wimpy” mobs in the early parts of Act 1 in Hell. So back to run some late NM areas for him, methinks. So after beating my head on that wall for a while, I started up a Monk for spits and giggles, and am having fun unlocking his early abilities.

So, anyone else playing?

I’ve played through normal mode with a Wiz (lvl 31) and after that created a barbarian (lvl 20) and having a lot of fun with that.

Think the game had great story and very fun play. Least we seem to be enjoying it :slight_smile:

I’ve attempted several times but the game is almost unplayable for me. My character moves like the 6 Million Dollar Man for all the lag. He’s running down the road then suddenly a zombie mob drops on his head from nowhere and he’s dead. I see a lot of other people ragging about the same thing on the forums so I’m pretty sure it’s not a problem on my side. It’s just too frustrating right now. Maybe I’ll be able to play in a few months when the crowds disperse a bit.

Still on the fence with this one. Looked forward to it for years, but the issues its had have kept me away. I’m a little pissed at Blizzard for not letting me play solo offline…and the hacking crap going on? Anyone here have these issues or experiences? What say you?

-Trey

I’ve never had an issue with lag. Not sure what could have been the problem for you. Right now I’ve got a level 60 Barbarian - struggling to get through mobs in Inferno right now. Looks like that will be a long term project. And I’ve got a level 38 Monk in NM, and a level 38 Demon Hunter also. Both of these toons are much more squishy than a Barb, but at least the DH has the kiting thing going for it.