Defiance Episode 1.12 Everything is Broken *** SPOILERS***

Shooter! Glad to get your insightful comments on the season finale!

I have to agree that Doc Yewll is one of my favourite characters so far. Her complex and enigmatic backstory is just too enticing not to be drawn into it. How influential was she in the Votanis collective, and just how badass a scientist was she? I hope they really explore her character in season 2.

Yup! Sorry it took me a while to catch up on this series. Major life events happened this summer and it took some time to recover and move on again.

Your comments on Yewll:

actually pertain to multiple - if not all - of the main characters in Defiance. Rafe, Nolan, Amanda, Datak, Kenya, etc. It’s one of the multiple reasons why this show/series/intellectual-property is such a treasure! The creators went through a LOT of trouble to not only create this universe but to give it a proper backstory that is very robust. I will argue toe-to-toe with anyone that this is the best scifi show currently in production on television. I challenge anyone to come up with a better one!

~Shooter Out

Every time I come in here and see a comment I’m excited…then I realize we don’t get new episodes…till JUNE… ugh…any idea on a season 1 DVD/ Blu-Ray release?

I’m pretty sure it is available on Amazon Prime streaming exclusively - or whatever they call it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Amazon says it comes to Blu Ray Oct 15…nice…I can wait till the price comes down after Christmas and get it in PLENTY of time for June!

Or Cyber Monday - a month+ earlier than after Christmas.