Deathmatch Rules

I guess my wrex vs Chewbacca thread didn’t make the cut? Tis okay.:(:frowning:

yet how does a person grinning through a mouth full of shit express this?

or is our hypothetical grinner the cause of someone else’s mouth full of shit?

either way, I’m with Solai.

To be honest, I have no idea. The visual I have is that someone is eating shit and enjoying it. I am witnessing it and disgusted. But I’m just as confused as the rest of us. Best to leave the shit eating to flies.

There’s no “cut.” Post it here following the GDM rules – it’d be a killer match!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Please follow the GDM rules for posting threads in this forum. Threads/polls that include more than two items or malformed polls will be corrected or moved to the correct forums by the moderators. (Well, probably not Pike, who’ll likely avoid this like the plague. But you get the idea.)

I’ll tell ya one thing about these Deathmatch thingys. It proves how much I don’t know. I’m pretty geeky but I had no idea the world of geekdom out there. I can’t vote on most of these matches cuz I don’t know what people are talking about or have no experience with said match.

Proving once again how awesome and intelligent y’all are.

Here’s an idea I want to run by you guys before posting. How about a Quickmatch (I’ll probably think of a better name) thread where someone posts a match, and the first person to respond says who they think would win and posts the match for the next person to answer?