Deadpool

Reasons That deadpool is the greatest comic of all time

In the marvels comic Cable & Deadpool

The splash page to catch up the audience on the story so far.

Irene Merryweather Interviewing Deadpool

IM: Mr. --Deadpool?
Deadpool : Call me wade or DP or Dirk Diggler.
IM: Wade can you tell me how you and cable have come to… work… together.
DP: One time I hade to kill him, and he FedExed me back to my boss
IM: I meant more recently
DP:We got infected with this Façade Virus, which made our bodies sort of melt together, it was actually kind of romantic. Now when we bodyslide we end up merged
IM: Bodyslide?
DP: Oh girl you haven’t lived until you do it while bodysliding
IM: (Long silence)
DP:Hmm… let me rephrase. You haven’t you haven’t lived until you do it.
IM: So… Cable is forced to deal with you
DP:We bodyslide by one, yeah sorta like a play-doh thing happening. We bodyslide by two and we appear side by side. Either way were hermanos en fuego.
Im:Brothers on fire?
DP it thought it meant flaming brothers.
IM:That’s not much better.
DP: Hmm anyway, it gets more complicated, cause he can bodyslide with other people his teleporting machine has in its databanks and—
IM anyways what do you think about cables recent…
DP : Jesus complex
Im: I was going to say efforts to save the world.
DP: Well thanks to my healing factor his powers are cooking with gas now so he can do stuff like make floating islands irrigate deserts, stop wars and help Martha decorate her cell. That tends to make some people angry.
IM:Are you in favor of what he’s doing
DP:Hey I’m a merc. You pay me enough and I’ll shoot babies. I mean , I won’t like it but I’ll do it.
IM: That’s sick
DP: isn’t it, I blame society
IM: and who is paying you to stop cable?
DP:That would be telling. I am putting together pieces of a puzzle—missing parts of some future tech device that once was on cable’s floating ship. Apparently, that’ll prove to be the plot device that stops him when his powers become too much to make work within the context of a monthly comic book.
IM: Excuse me?
DP:Never mind Fabian doesn’t want me breaking the fourth wall in this book.
IM: Who is Fabian?
DP: He’s the hack who co-created me . Personally I like Kelly and Simone better, but I think they’re both exclusive at DC now.
IM: What”
DP: I better shut up now or else I’ll end up in a dress. Or something.

(snicker)

LOL

You have to love the merc with a mouth. I really need to go back and read that book.

another reason he’s the greatest

Deadpool is pretty much my favorite comic —just to see what he (or his other voices) say.

found some funny

the guy who does this is the best

//youtu.be/G1R5PhReY5k

//youtu.be/5xcMxnNzp2I&NR=1