Daily P90x 90Day Journey

So I’ve tried P90x on and off for about a year, and I think it’s about time to bite the bullet and make it a routine.
I’m going to be posting weekly pictures of progress with minor diet information and statistics on weights being used, and thoughts on the program!
Stay tuned. I begin tomorrow and I’ll have pre-program pictures posted soon!

Going ahead starting tonight with the regular schedule!
Not going to focus on writing down statistics for myself until the following week.

April 26 Update: We’re now streaming our workout live and recording. So feel free to join in if your free at the time! Don’t mind the bad hand eye co-ordination and sloppy moves, they will get cleaner! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-workouts-body-building

Youtube - P90x workout videos

Day 1 Week 1 Current Pictures!

good luck GreenGoo! I just started week 3 of doing it solid and finally committing, definitely looking forward to that easy week next week!

I’ve attempted it in the past and failed. This time I must prove to myself I can comit to something!

I did it once before in 2009, I got to the rest phase between phase 2 and 3 and then I started working 65 hours a week and just couldn’t handle it anymore

I’m determined to finish it this time…first week is always the worst…especially the day after doing Plyometrics for the first time in a while

Plyo is INSANE

Good luck with P90X GreenGoo. I’ve heard that program is hard on the joints so be careful.

as someone with bad knees and crummy wrists I can testify that it is, but in terms of wrists they show you alternatives that aren’t as tweaky on them

as for the knees…I just have to push myself through it and take a couple extra breaks

how goes the P90X GreenGoo? I’m starting Phase 2 tomorrow

Hey! So… I’ve never had strong will so I didn’t start until Thursday last week! Skipped Saturday as I was up north at the cottage and forgot the weights! But I’m going at it full force now, every day. Eating correctly as well, somewhat staying to their energy diet as I’m not in the need to lose weight. Also drinking those protein shakes after working out and keeping a steady protein intake throughout the day. Today is Kenpo!

I was wondering how the P90X was going with you. Keep us posted.

It’s actually going really good now! We started livestreaming it yesterday to give everyone laughs about our form :stuck_out_tongue:
Also starting to put them on youtube as well

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrWhomadeuptherules

Are you working out barefoot? I hate wearing shoes, too, and I’d workout without them but I hear it’s not good for your joints. How do your knees and hips feel afterwards?

Theyre actually fine! I used to workout with shoes but found it hot and sticky, So I put high density foam down and now its perfect