Cylon Agents!

[i]The Demetrius is one of the few surviving ships of the devestating surprise attack on the Colonies. Against all odds the jump-capable sewage ship managed to survive the attack and attach itself to the fleet that was assembled by the Galactica. The crew counted themselves very lucky indeed.

Then they started dying.
[/i]
This game is a variant on the Mafia/Werewolves party game. It takes place in approximately real time. A day lasts from noon to 9pm (All times Eastern US) while the night lasts from 9pm to noon. During the night phase, the Cylon agents will decide (through private communication) which of the crew members to kill. During the day phase the crew will vote on whom to airlock.

The crew must reach a majority consensus to determine whom to airlock by 9pm. If no majority is reached, nobody is airlocked. Crew will indicate their vote by posting a simple declaration that they ‘vote to airlock’ a person. They can change their votes to reach a majority (I recommend posting a followup rather than editing the original to avoid confusion.) Debate before voting is allowed in this thread only. Some crew members may have additional abilities (which they will be informed of via PM.) Then again, they may not.

The Cylon agents must be unanimous on whom to kill. They must PM me separately once a decision is reached to demonstrate this. If they do not, nobody dies that night. (If they wish to send their votes in early, they may designate two crewmembers to kill, in case the first choice is airlocked.)

Crew members are forbidden from talking about the game outside this particular thread while they are still playing. (The exception being the Cylon agents, who may only talk amongst themselves.)

The Demetrious requires a crew of at least seven. Sign up below.

I’ll sign up!

I’ll sign up too