Crossover Theories

I’m sure I’m not the only one of us who has thought about how different series would interact with each other. Not in terms of “Star Destroyer vs Enterprise” debates, but in terms of how they could mesh. There are even some crossovers that I’ve taken to the point of mentally outlining stories for. Here are some theories I have. Feel free to post your own

Star Wars & Stargate
Jedi (at least human Jedi) have the Ancient Gene
I actually got this from an incredibly detailed multi-crossover fanfic I read on another website, but it makes a certain amount of sense. We’ve seen several “advanced” humans in Stargate display Jedi-like powers at least temporarily (Jonas had precognition, Jack had healing in Lost City, Cassandra and Rodney had telekinesis).

Stargate & Chuck
Chuck Bartowski has the Ancient Gene.
In The Fifth Race, the Asgard were surprised that Jack could last as long as he did with the contents of the Ancient Repository in his head. This was probably because he was genetically closer to the Ancients than almost all other humans. Chuck (and his father) were able to handle the Intersect when everyone Fulcrum tried theirs on in Chuck vs the Suburbs either died or went crazy.

Chuck & Smallville
Hannah really was Lana.
After Lana absorbed the kryptonite radiation, she had to leave Smallville. She could have gone to Paris and fought crime there until the Prometheus suit started malfunctioning. She found scientists in LA who were able to investigate the problems, but they decided they couldn’t fix it and had to remove it. When Chuck met her, she was on her way back to Paris to move out.

Anyone else have any fun crossover theories?

UFO and Space: 1999 are in the same universe. UFO is earlier in the timeline, and explains the reason for the Hawk version of the Eagles.

Oh, yeah, that just reminded me of another one

Terminator is the sequel to BSG.

Does it have to be television? I was thinking BSG is the prequel to The Matrix, but it would happen on Caprica instead of Erf.

I think BSG, Terminator and The Matrix are really easily tied together. But it’d be hard to have actual characters crossover. Unless it’s about a Cylon consciousness that enters the matrix in her used to be human form or something.

Since BSG occurs in the past of our Earth, wouldn’t any SF count as a crossover in the loosest sense?

I think BSG is a prequel to WALL-E.

I would so watch this.

http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/showthread.php?t=10726

Never got around to actually writing it, but I could go back and post the outline and few bits I did write.

The Jetsons and the Flintstones are living in the same world.

But they never interact because the Jetsons are living on platforms in the clouds, and the Flintstones are living on the ground.

(I didn’t come up with this—heard it on Nerdist).

Supernatural and Buffy meet Twilight. (:

Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age. (:

//youtu.be/Zol2r4AvNKU

There’s at least one character who’s been on both. I don’t remember this name but he was a very annoying alien who was maybe a foot tall, who floated next to people’s heads.

And I think there was at least one time travel episode where they all met each other, but I’m not exactly an expert on Flintstones/Jetsons. I’m just remembering stuff from my childhood.

TSCC & Castle

Sarah Connor finally comes to her senses that the best hiding place is in a crowded city like New York, where people wouldn’t even bat an eye at folks 10 times weirder than they are. She moves the family to New York city, and enrolled John and Cameron into the same school Alexis goes to.

Skynet eventually tracks them down and sends a terminator after them, leaving a trail of collateral damage behind. This turns New York’s finest, Kate Beckett and her shadow Castle, onto their trail.

Castle suggests wild theories about the serial killer as usual, and Kate is quick to shut down the idea of time travelling robots. But she has to eat crow when she comes to the conclusion that for once Castle’s idiotic scifi ideas might be right.

Castle tracks down one of the possible killers and realizes it’s Alexis new classmate, an eccentric girl named Cameron, who Castle finds strangely familiar. After John confides to Alexis that someone is trying to kill him, Castle took the family in to his home for protection (the fact that the single mom is hot and kicks ass doesn’t hurt either).

The family doesn’t want the Terminator to fall into government hands and tries to throw off Castle and Beckett in their murder investigation, while hunting down the Terminator themselves at the same time. They enlisted Ellison to use his FBI leverage to point Castle and Beckett to the wrong direction at every turn.

this is before the whole Weaver and John Henry plot line. There might be a way to fit Derek in… but oh well… that’s all I can come up with…

What? No one has said Aliens, Predators, and Terminators yet? Sure, it’s been done in comics. But with the right director, who wouldn’t want to see that on the big screen?

How about back to the future meets Terminator. It’s a story where Sarah Connor was chased by the Arnold-nator into the parking lot of Two Pines Mall, and Sarah hopped into Marty’s car to dodge Terminators in different time periods, thus avoiding the embarrassment of being naked in public in many time periods. And Marty finds out Sarah Connor is also his mom…

//youtu.be/bBBw9E2Q_aY

Touched by Charlie’s Angels

'nuff said. :slight_smile:

Highway to Hell’s Kitchen?

EJO has stated he thinks that Blade Runner is the bridge between Caprica and BSG.

Time Tunnel and Back to the future. (think about it)

or

Then Man From U.N.C.L.E and the Event…

or

SGU and the black hole…

The Saint and James Bond starring Roger Moore.