Creepy Robo Dude

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else felt the tech suddenly went from being regarded as “poor guy, sure loves his work”,
to “creepy robo dude, sure LOVES his work”?

LOL

It’s a good thing Pops Graystone walked in when he did,
or the Zoebot might have needed to be run through a carwash later.

:stuck_out_tongue:

In this day and age, why robosexual relations arent accepted in society is a mystery to me.

Two reasons why mechanical love is okay:

Cameron:

Zoe:

I won’t post the high-res pic in respect for the bandwidth-challenged, but Zoe fans need to see the pic after the link:

http://schonheit.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/alessandra_torresani_fhm_magazine_uk_february.jpg

I don’t know how old she is but I’m definitely young enough to be like DAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM

22, almost 23 years-old.

Oh, and she just did a Maxim spread…

Cameron:

There was a time or two I was CERTAIN John was gonna try the forbidden fruit. Of course, he would have chipped a tooth when he got to the center of the apple.:smiley:

Who knows, maybe “future” John Connor foresaw the potential for a hormone-induced boy-on-bot activity and programmed her to shun his advances accordingly had he tried something.

Brings a whole new meaning to “counter-intrusion software” doesn’t it?

I take it you haven’t seen “Electrogonorhea: The Noisy Killer” yet.

I have one more thing to say…

“Helllo Kitty!*”

*This post is exempt from being erased or moved to the “gutter” thread because Allisandra is, in fact, wearing a Hello Kitty outfit.

i sense a Cameron v.s. Zoe thread coming up

There can only be winners.

Us.

Ahem

Remember these two?

Now I’m sorry I didn’t watch Andromeda.

No. I’m not.

When I was in the army I used to joke around about how much fun it would be to run out the front gate of whatever Army base I was on screaming “They’ve become self-aware, run run!”.

Fun until I got demoted and reassigned to the motorpool that is.