Cosmos 1x04 Heaven and Hell

Sunday, October 11, 2009
10 PM Eastern - 7 PM Pacific

(Calculate Time Zone)

“There are many hypotheses in science that are wrong. That’s
perfectly all right; it’s the aperture to finding out what’s right.”

View the entire episode online at:
Hulu - Netflix - IMDb

Hi I will here to chat to I fall asleep. I am known for snoozing after ten. :rolleyes:

I am alone again.

He said million. Added more to the collection of numbers.

I say it was a worm hole or a space ship. :rolleyes:

I could really get a large post count talking to myself.

I could get millions, billions, or even trillions of posts in. It just is not as fun.

Hi Leah! I’m jumping in to wish you a happy birthday!! {{hug}}

If we all do this, you could end up with billyons and billyons of hugs.

Thanks a great deal. I guess no one is interested in watching Cosmos. Is everyone on Twitter? I was about to give up and go to sleep.

Or even trillions. Cool.

Actually Twitter is pretty dead too. Maybe it’s some kind of Sunday night malaise. Everyone has slumped to the floor and taken a nap.

Wow he used a small number “100”. Good night lonely space.

Did you do anything special for your birthday? Ride a hot air balloon? Break the speed of sound on a skateboard? Split the atom?

LisaMarie514 wants to know if you had to arrest anyone for stupidity at the party? I am not sure if I want to know what she is talking about. :smiley:

Went to an art show and dinner. The President and I now are the same age. What a strange feeling.

LOL! I tweeted something about it. :slight_smile:

Art show and dinner sounds better than any of my suggestions :). Sounds like a day well-spent!

hey, I was just watching this episode on Netflix!! didn’t realize there was frakkin going on! :smiley: