Coolest moment in Angel ever

In Episode 3 episode 9: Lullaby when Angel hackie’s the grenade up to his mouth, bites the pin and shakes his head to arm the Grenade and then escapes.

Completely and utterly absurd, the pull strength needed to remove a grenade pin is extensive but still coo’

First time we see Fred in the cave…from a totally male perspective.

Also i do really like that last scene of the series.

And the time in the first episode where Angel jumps into a car and tries to drive away and realizes its the wrong car.

Those are the ones taht pop into mind first but its been awhile since i have seen them all.

Hey guys,

I’ve never seen Angel and I’m trying to write a mock-up for a Final Cylon story. What element of Angel absolutely has to be there? Oh I’m asking for trouble cuz I’m almost done with the story…ah what the heck? Fire away. Let me know.

The very last scene blew me away. “I’ll take the 500,000 on the left…” Chills.

Also…PUPPETS!

Angel, as in the series as a whole, or Angel the vamp avec soul himself? If you’re just talking about the character, well…there must be brooding. Furrowed brow. Very contemplative. A faint undercurrent of “woe is me”. Thots?

would it kill you to watch a couple of 6:00 am episodes on TNT and actually do some research?!? :smiley:

I think I captured that. Hmmm, we’ll see. I’ll make sure I send you a PM when I post. Thanx SeelixSeesAll!

Ah…yeah…thanx SeelixSeesAll!

In no particular order…

[ul]
[li]The three books in Pylea: Wolf, Ram, and Hart :slight_smile:
[/li][li]Darla sacrificing herself to save her baby (aww)
[/li][li]Pretty much every moment of badass Wesley, but especially when he shot his father (sort of)
[/li][li]Cordelia talking to Willow about Harmony being a vampire (awkward)
[/li][/ul]

Spike :stuck_out_tongue:

//youtu.be/iX4pJs1kGr0

magnificent poof—hee! sometimes I think de-fanging Spike was one of the worst decisions Joss ever made.

and then I watch “The Gift”

Man, all these ‘Angel’ fans. I’m gonna get a spankin’ when I post the next Final Cylon thingy.

Do you mean the chip in his head “neutering” or the “I’m so in love with Buffy I’ll go off and earn a soul”?

and then I watch “The Gift”

Her gift was death! How thotful. :stuck_out_tongue:

Another cool Angel moment! Spanky! :cool:

//youtu.be/kanEF17a0cM

The show ending on that note, and the whole thing with what happened to Fred and Wesley really pissed me off. I really liked those two characters. I should probably check out the new comics one of these days.

I wanted more.

Well the coolest moments for me was in season 4.

I guess for full on cool factor i would go with the fight in Apocalypse nowish.

I mean when the entire band went out to fight the Beast, add the rain of fire. it was angel at its very coolest. i just loved when Angel says “laugh it up chuckles were just getting started.”

add slow motion john Woo is Westley shooting the beast him laughing it up and than Westley pulls out the shotgun. yes for pound for pound coolness the scene in angel would be the tops

I also loved the first time we meet Skip. He was my favorite demon. So almost any scene with Skip was great.

we all did. damn wb

thought i would add this cause it was cool a very funny

//youtu.be/_G9ugMJL5A8&feature=related

as long as we’re at it, I thot this episode was frakkin’ brilliant

//youtu.be/gD-550aRzng

waving hand using the Force You didn’t read anything.

That’s all I need, another moniker.

Actually, that didn’t even occur to me, although what a great idea!

No, there was a guy that Angel went to see that was named Spanky. As Angel is looking at a wall covered with whips and paddles, he asks “So, why do they call you Spanky?” The guy says something about not being into spanking men. yadda-yadda-yadda. The guy attacks Angel, and he grabs a paddle off the wall and knocks Spanky across the room, saying “I have no problem spanking men.”