Continuum Thread Info

Continuum is a Candanian time-travel based SciFi television show that airs in Canada on Showcase and on SyFy in the United States. Continuum returns for it’s 13 episode second season on May 23rd, 2013 on Showcase and on June 7th, 2013 on SyFy. This thread is dedicated to discussing all aspects of the show. There will be episode-by-epsiode threads started once the show airs. Spoiler tags will be used and all aspects of the show up to that specific episode can be discussed. As general series-spanning topics evolve We can start different threads for those topics as well. I intend to re-watch all 10 episodes of the first season and posting episode specific threads for in-depth discussion as well much in the way GWC went back to discuss previous episodes during the first long haitus in 2007. Please join in the discussion for Continuum and have some fun!

I’m so glad we’re doing this on the forum. I stumbled upon this series a couple of weeks ago and watched it straight through. I liked it a lot and I’m looking forward to Season 2. Great, thanks Shooter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was very pleasantly surprised to find the entire season 1 available on Netflix over the weekend. I’ve watched the first two episodes and will be posting additional threads for each episode as I watch them. There are only 10 so it is a great weekend marathon to watch or watch over a couple of weeks with the forum threads as we lead up to season 2 on May 23rd (Canada) and June 7th (United States).

Sounds great. Yah, I watched Season 1 in a weekend on Netflix.

I’ve gotten ahold of the series and plan to hopefully start watching it soon.

I’ll wait for Shooter to start posting entries for Season 3 before I get too much into things. Suffice to say that Continuum is currently my favorite sci-fi series (given that WH13 is ending and the lack of Eureka, Alphas, space opera and still anything SG-related) and I’m very much liking the new opening title sequence.

(P.S. sorry to Shooter for not at all recognizing your GamerTag, I’m just realizing now that that was probably you who sent me that XBLive request and I totally was like, “who the hell is this strange gopher-goo person from Ohio?” and it was sitting there for months, so…again, sorry. My INT is 16 but my WIS tends to swing between 8 and 12 :slight_smile:

I’ve seen the first two episodes. Geekation has put me behind a but for TV shows. I doubt that I will be caught up by the weekend. This has me questioning watching shows like Game Of Thrones, Revolutions, and Americans. But Continuum remains at the top of my list along with Cosmos, Archer, Doctor Who, Defiance, Arrow, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., Deadliest Catch, Person Of Interest, Vikings, Big Bang Theory. Honestly I’m always looking for a reason to stop watching a show. There’s just so little time in life and so much backlog TV to go through. I will say that so far this 3rd season of Continuum is the best yet. I’m looking forward to watching the next few episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man…I hear ya. Personally I don’t watch nearly as many shows, and much less TV than I used to - I have alot of other hobbies and distractions that I didn’t have ten or fifteen years ago. Watching TV nowadays is like having a full-time job. I swear if I actually had the premium channels that those shows are on, or Hulu or Netflix, I’d probably have alot less time on my hands. I try (but don’t always succeed :slight_smile: ) to spend my time in more meaningful endeavors, like reading and writing :slight_smile: