Continuum Episode 2.13 Second Time **** SPOILERS ****

Episode Summary from en.wikipedia.org:

Kiera rushes to rescue Alec from himself and protect her slim chances of going home, as he must make a difficult choice between solving Kiera’s dilemma or his own.

Please use this thread to discuss the series’ twenty-third overall and second season thirteenth and final episode Second Time. Rule: Please keep spoilers limited to those revealed during the series up to this episode only.

Mind. Blown.

Escher is Mark Sadler, Alec’s father. And Jason is Alec’s son. Amazing. I figured Escher and Jason were brothers. I was wrong.

Now I understand why it is so important to save Emily. Emily is Jason’s mother.

It was interesting to hear Jason say that Escher was dangerous and that Alec was in danger from him. Especially since Jason is Escher/Mark Sadler’s grandson.

How exactly did Jason get away from the Freelancer in 2077. And how did Mark Sadler get away from the Freelancers in 2013 after Alec time traveled?

And if Piron is owned by Mark Sadler and SadTech is owned by Alec Sadler that makes two of the big companies owned by the Sadler family in 2077.

But 2077 Sadler still wanted Kiera and Garza in the past for a reason. I don’t think we’ve seen that reason yet. At least not for Kiera.

Kiera’s MEMORY was erased about the case? Holy shit. Those CMRs are bad bad bad bad.

AND we found out where Garza was being kept. Well, at least we know they are all in the same room. And talking about that there are two CPS suits, a CPS gun and a CPS multitool in the hands of the Freelancers now.

And Carlos and Betty joining up with Julian and Anne? AFTER Carlos figures out Betty is the Liber8 mole? (As an aside I’m glad Carlos figured it out. He’s too good for Betty not to be found out.) It was good to see the farm again. I knew that place didn’t go anywhere. And does Carlos/Betty/Julian/Ann know that Liber8 and Kiera are locked up somewhere? It would suck for them not to have any hope of a rescue.

It looks like the Vancouver Police Department will be the CPS when we return to the series in 2014 via the document on Inspector Dillon’s desk.

And the Freelancers? Who are they? Who sent them? What is their real goal?

Who was the man Greg Cameron was reporting to? He reported directly to 2077 Alec Sadler.

That final battle between Kiera and Travis was epic.

And what the hell is up with Curtis? What did he mean, “In this timeline” that the damage had passed?

I realize most of this is incoherent. My mind is struggling to catch up with all the revelations.

~SO