Community Frak Party Suggestion

I’m pretty sure Solai has a plan for this and will implement it very soon. :slight_smile:

Seconded!..

Sounds good to me. Now why hasn’t anyone made a Terminator frak party yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

We should do one tonite, 9PM Eastern. T1. (Is it really obvious that I have the nite off and the XO is at work ??)

Works for me, since I just happen to have it available tonight. :slight_smile:

My XO and the kids have been away for the afternoon—still not home yet. So I’m halfway through my T1 rewatch as we speak.

Premature Termination??? Didn’t you learn anything from GR? :wink:

Yike. You’re right.
So look at me, I’m a multi-tasking machine right now: I’m here posting on the Forum AND watching T1 AND listing to 'cast #117 all at the same time.
I am incredible…

thanks for ample warning, boys. any chance we could do 10 eastern instead of 9?

Better than me. I was just posting on the forum while listening to the 'cast. I had to turn off Sci Fi’s super-craptacular disaster movie marathon to do it, though…

Suits me.

baltar

Yes !! I’ll Be Back…at 10.

ouch.:(:confused:

you’re marvelous!!

see you in an hour

I started the thread. Maybe I’ll actually remember it for the next hour. :slight_smile:

The Terminator Frak Party

“Be Dare, ohr I vill crush yoor CPU indo dusht !!” (It’s hard doing Arnold phonetically.
IYKWIM

It’s not like he says a whole lot in this movie.

“Your clothes. Giff dem to me.”
“Saarrah Connah?”

That’s pretty much all I can think of off the top of my head…

“F-U-A**hole.”
“Get Out”

Except for the phonecall in someone else’s voice (is that this one…not sure?), I think that’s it…

Forgot about “Uzi nine millimetah…” :eek:

and “Phase plasma rifle in fourdy whatt range.” (spelling error to reflect pronounciation.)

“Wrong.” bang :stuck_out_tongue: