Comics/Graphic Novels on e-Readers?

Does anyone know if there are any comic or graphic novels available for the various eReaders on the market (specifically, the Nook color or even the iPad)?

The iPad is the PERFECT medium for Graphic Novels and Comic books are.

Yup, there’s a ton. I’ve read a number of Star Trek and Firefly comics on the iPad.
Just search the app store.

The iPad has all three of the major comic book apps: DC Comics, Marvel, and Comixology. However, all of those require payment. I can only speak frm experience with Android devices. I’d recommend downloading Graphic.ly (a cbr/cbz reader), Vintage Comics (an app giving access to out-of-copyright comics), and Mango (a manag reader with access to HUGE libraries of free manga). There’re a lot of other readers out there, but those and the ones I tend to use the most.

I was on a train with wi fi (for once) today and tried out the DC Comics reader with an issue of Power Girl. The selection seemed decent if incomplete (I dont think they had any issue of Power Girl past 12). And I was reading it on my Ipod Touch, so I had all the related downsides but that won’t affect you with the ipad. A fair few first issues seemed to be free too.

I think as part of the reboot, the DC line is having same day release on the digital platforms, so that catalogue may update in the coming weeks. I think right now it’s a 6 month delay or something.

This could be a Marvel thing, or maybe no one is doing it. It’s so hard to keep track of all the goings ons in the comic world.