Collections

What do you guys collect? I collected Disney (especially Mickey Mouse) memorabilia when I was younger, but my main collection now is patches of various sorts.

NASA

Boy Scouts

These are just patches from since I got back involved in Scouts as a leader. Most of the patches from when I was a scout are on a denim quilt my mother and grandmother made for me for high school graduation.

Tourist

Stargate

Other Science Fiction

I don’t have a picture, but I collect game boxes I bought and played. I still have Final Fantasy 7 and 8 from the late 90s. X-wing vs Tie Fighter is on a shelf behind me. Ultima Online box is behind me too.

But, I only buy 1 or 2 games a year or less, so I don’t have that many.

I collect matchbooks. I have perhaps 200, kept in a big glass urn. And we’re having custom matchbooks as favors at the wedding!

Do you have a matchbook from Quark’s Bar? Gryper was nice enough to give D and I a few, if you’d like one just PM me an address and I’ll send it out. :smiley:

Or she can PM me and I can send her one. I have a few left. :wink: Save your extras for West Coasties that you meetup with later.

I collect comics, superhero cards, gaming systems and records.
Not sure how many comics or records I have. Haven’t counted in a long time. My favorite record AC/DC back in black original press.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, I do have a comic collection circa '94-97-ish. Batman got his back broken, Batman’s return, the death of Superman, and Superman’s return. Haven’t touched them in over a decade. I wonder what kind of shape they are in.

I stopped because money became scarce.

Oh yeah, I also have a small collection of BSG Titanium models.

I collect too darn many things. I collect pug related items, Alice in Wonderland books and items - actively then there are the dinosaurs (particularly ankylosaur, stegosaur, and triceratops) bouncy balls and glassware. I used to collect monopoly boards, Boyd’s Bears, cows, Mary’s Moo’s. The one thing I collect that is particularly difficult is Tom and Jerry punch bowls.