Chuck 4x24 Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger

They are busy transporting Will Smith’s water from France.

Are they using transparent aluminum to hold the water?

Maybe it’s a male/female thing. You can filter out the opposite sex. Let’s ask Darwin about that.

You don’t want to know. I don’t want to know. AAAGGGGHHHHHH!!! Make it stop!!

It takes loads of practice. 16 years of marriage helps. Yet I’ve been able to zone out since I’m…welll…born.

I just saw a story about that on the news. Apparently, if enough people follow its advice, it’ll basically ruin coupons for everyone once retailers and manufacturers start losing money on the deal.

Yep and then they boil it in solid gold caldrons before it’s served by minstrels dressed in silk gowns with a full orchestra procession.

Me too, although I’m finding that my filter has developed some holes over the years. :frowning:

So 18 years of Mom and it didn’t take for me. Not gonna take then?

Lead aprons only protect you from ambient radiation, not poisoning. :eyebrow:

I listened to 5 minutes of it and my eardrums jumped out of my body. The dog has them now. I’ll need to coax them away from her with bacon.

mmmm, bacon

I was iffy about the new X-Men movie at first, but Fassbender’s Magneto has completely sold me. Can’t wait.

Empathic infection. You need to drink more alcohol. Clears that right up.

I’m sorry. Try these.

Poor comatose Sarah is screaming inside her brain.

“No! Anyone but Morgan!” :eek:

The folks on this show take anal retentive to a whole new level.

Yay!! I was able to bribe my daughter to changed the channel!!

WooT!

Wait.

The intersect…gone. WHUT!?!

All part of her plan. Devious, that one. :rolleyes:

Morgan. Judo chop. Judo chop. Everytime.

No. She’s so sweet. Oh my Crom! You’re probably right. checking bank account Oh no…

Devon, you’re a surgeon. What are you thinking? Your hands have saved hundreds of lives. Slamming them against someone’s skull could cause thousands to die.

Thousand dollar hands. d: