Chuck 3x07 Chuck Versus The Mask

Monday, 8 February 2010
8 PM Eastern/Pacific

Shoddy construction kills another spy. :frowning:

“Wait a sec, I’m the boss!”

Yes, Morgan, and you always will be. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would the floor security sensors trigger the fire suppression system? Unless museums are in the business of slowly suffocating burglars…

…maybe that’s where all the mummies come from! :eek:

Hmm, Superman has a crush. :rolleyes:

Kristin Kruek looks really cute with the short hair. She should have done that on Smallville years ago.

She’s distracting him. She’s definitely up to something.

“Ridiculously good-looking? Him? Sure, if you’re into that strong, Superman type…” :smiley:

Hannah’s way too smart for her own good. She’d make a great asset. :slight_smile:

Aw, poor Chuck. :frowning:

Epiphany! bwhahahaha! :stuck_out_tongue:

Superman’s hitting on Casey, too! :eek:

21001 cool count.

I just got home. Talking to yourself?

As usual, lately. :slight_smile:

Oh, last confessions.

Nice instantaneous counter-agent to that deadly, yet relatively slow-acting, poison. :stuck_out_tongue:

Poison, takes forever to kill so someone can save the day. :smiley:

“What are you going to do to him?”
“The same thing I’m going to do to you.”

Gun to the head? I was totally expecting Phantom Zone! :stuck_out_tongue:

oh i laughed so hard at that…

man, what happened to the chuck frak…

anyway, i am very conflicted. while KK is lovely and adorable and Hannah and Chuck are wonderful together, I really loved the idea of Chuck and Sarah… the fact they are not together kind of angers me… i swear, they better not put the line “secret and lies” in Hannah’s mouth, not even once.

but this is one great episode. finally, chuck’s story is not separated from the buymore stories. it flows a lot better when the two sides are connected. and it’s nice that chuck’s spy mission this time is actually what he is good at, computers.