Chuck 2x06 Chuck Versus the Ex

Monday, November 10th, at 8 PM ET

And if you can’t make this one, come back for the TiVo/DVR/“other means” frak party:

Tuesday, November 11th, at 10 PM

I’ll try to make it to one of these…with the kiddos and no Hubs this week it may be the Tuesday one. Or not at all. Depends how much craziness, whining and drama ensues.

Woot! Lookin’ forward to some new Chuck tonight, though they set a high bar with last week’s Missile Command ep.

Speaking of, I found a Missile Command stand-up on Craigslist in the DFW area. I was tempted to hit the guy up and see if I had something I could trade him for it. It’s discounted to $700, which is a pretty decent deal.

Buy it for $700, charge .25 for each game and over the next 10 years you can get your money back from Sean!

Oh no crockpot-blocker girlfriend. I hate those.

“She’s dating Bryce.”

Man, that guy gets around.

Emmitt’s trying to kill the boss…oh craaap he is!!

crockpot blocker?

Lol

Am I all alone?

Damn. What an awful day. Work was crammed in so tight I couldn’t eat today. Audra and I found a hurt cat in our yard – which turned out to be FiV+, so we can’t take care of it, we’re not likely to find someone to take it (which means we may have to euthanize it). Now I was going to sit down to some Chuck to try and take my mind off all this crap…

…and a storm’s blowing through killing sat reception.

S***.

I’m here!

Laughing at you!

What’s FiV+?

And that’s why satelite > cable Chuck D

“I work with germs.”

So I’m rude.

“She took my mojo.”

hehe

It’s cheaper than gloves. :slight_smile:

It’s HIV for cats.

Appropriate for episode, weird that. germs and all.

The way Chuck’s sister said she doesn’t think about her ex-boyfriend. Some women are cold. I can’t really talk though. I’ve only had one relationship.

“Sticky clutch”

Too funny.

Adam looks great!!

Oh…I get it.

I had the inklin but I had to ask about FiV+