Chris Evans: Johnny Storm Vs Steve Rogers.

So it seems that Chris is now the hit thing after being Captain America. This is all well and good. But where does it leave the fans of Chris as The hot headed Human Torch? After the not so popular sequel Fantastic Four rise of the Silver Surfer I can see why Chris chose to take on the role of the first Avenger. I am just curious as to how they will address this if they ever do a third installment of FF. Are we going to see the return of Chris as Johnny? Will they recast him? Or will this be a case of a reboot. All new cast so they can weave them into the semi universal continuity that they are starting with the three tie in movies to Avengers. What are your thoughts?

Unfortunately, the rights to the fantastic four movies are held by a different studio than the newly formed marvel studios. As is spiderman. So there won’t be any tie ins, and Evans can play both if he wants as neither exist in regards to the other.

Yeah, they’ll have to make a new sequel/reboot in the next few years or the rights will revert back to Marvel (as they did with Iron Man)

I knew the rights didn’t belong to Marvel yet. Was just wondering what you thought if Marvel did getthe rights back.

Oh. I think they’ll reboot. Reinvinte the franchise so it’s not associated with anyone but them. Which is sad because I think the casting for the 4 was great.