Check it! Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer

Game of Thrones on HBO

Well, I’m certain to be entertained for five seconds…

I guess that’s why it’s called a teaser.

AAAHHH! Only 22 seconds! MOAR!

Seanscream

Looks really good but I want to see more! I may have to get HBO now so I can watch this show.

Barely a teaser. Still, can’t wait. Even though I know the storyline inside and out. I’d much rather have A Dance with Dragons though

I hyperventilated when I saw this, and squealed the twenty times after :smiley:

Going through high res screencaps prolongs your squee, I’ve found! As does Ned as a desktop background. Mmm, Sean Bean…

Oh I know. I’m stoked for this to finaly be getting made. Wife sent me an e-mail last night and said that Martin was going to be doing a book signing on july 7 in San Diego. Going to try to get one of our books signed.

Be sure to ask him when the next one is coming out. :smiley:

Ack, I’m having high hopes for this one. But as stated earlier in this thread, A Dance with Dragons would be nice, if not nicer…

Poor Sean Bean tho, he doesn’t seem able to catch a break…

io9 partnered up with Geek’s Guide to the Galaxy, which has relaunched with a podcast that is largely made up of about one hour of Q&A with George R. R. Martin. If you’re a fan of Song of Ice and Fire it takes some time to get to the meat of it, but if you’re like me and have an appreciation for his literary back catalog, there’s just a chuck ton of discussion about it all. Highly recommended, even though it was recorded in May.

Is it spoilery if you haven’t finished the series?

And yes, nobody has finished the series. You know what I mean.

It didn’t seem very spoilery to me, even less so if you’ve finished the first book. I’d say if you did read A Game of Thrones, you’re golden. If not, I’d stay away if you want Maximum Surprise.

I am so excited by the prospect of seeing this, even if George RR Martin won;t let me read the next installment boo! I want now!