Castle 3x16 Setup

Oh puh-leeze. Like someone from DHS would capitulate that quickly about having a civvie around during a terrorism investigation.

“That’s a nice touch”. Come on guys, hitting the ‘suspicious douchebag’ note a little hard.

LOL “Before he goes all Jack Bauer on her ass.”

I KNOW JACK BAUER SIR, AND HE’S NO JACK BAUER. Not nearly angsty enough. :wink:

he may not be angsty, but he’s a jerk

“As a person? Kind of a douche.” LOL We are right there with you, Beckett.

He’s such a jerk. I really really don’t like this guy.

ARG.
So frustrating!!!

Oh please, DHS guy, have you never watched 24? Never have the stars of the show kicked off the case! They’ll go rogue and solve everything despite everything you do!

Beckett’s good at reading ppl :slight_smile:

“castle can be a pain in the ass, but…”

yeah super jerkface

Auuuuuugh this is gonna end in a few minutes!

Wow, Beckett. Could you wear shoes that were any louder?

Oh shit. dramatic music sting

oh locked in a freezer. What a crappy way to die.

ARG everything bad is happening in the last couple minutes!!! So stressful!!!

the freezer shots were cool.

but wtf. not the best two-parter so far…

LOL I think I’m kind of immune to the emotional impact of some of this stuff because I was totally addicted to 24. Guy higher up a ladder who’s a douche, check. Bomb reveal with “OH NOES” expressions, check. Hero(es) in huge peril at the cliffhanger ending, check. :smiley: Thousands of people possilbly going to die, check. :smiley:

no definitely not… maybe the second part will be better?

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah dammit, cable company, why do you always have to cut back to the ABC feed in the middle of the promo for next week?

I was saying “don’t let this be the end of the episode” right after they entered the freezer… and it was…

oh well, I actually liked the episode. It’s not our usual Castle, but it’s pretty decent.

I loved the Serenity reference and Nathan’s face when mom asked Castle “You haven’t heard of Serenity?” Classic, love those moments in Castle.

There are many great little moments in there, but the over arcing theme is a bit heavy to let those little moments shine I guess. And I was a bit thrown off with Nathan Petrelli running the show.

I don’t know how these guys can’t get on the same wave length. I see Nathan Petrelli’s point of finding the truck first. That’s definitly important. But solving the murder can be a quicker way to finding the truck. They should have done both at the same time, instead of do it this way or off the team. who knows, maybe it’s Sylar under that Nathan goodness.

By the way, what’s with Nathan Petrelli and New York city blowign up? That theme runs deep in the character…

Lol! To be fair, New York or LA has to blow up or almost blow up in any (super)hero worth its weight. So, I’d count this as once. d: